Oct 12, 2020
It is episode 100 of the Evolve with Emily show! In today’s solo
episode, Emily recounts the highs and lows of her podcast journey
so far. She answers listener questions and shares lessons learned
over 100 episodes. So, get ready to learn the value of focusing on
your why, staying true to yourself, daily excellence, and so much
In this episode you will learn:
- [1:32] Pursue the next best version of yourself.
- [3:12] Start with a purpose of connecting deeper to your
- [5:47] The advantages of taking messy action.
- [7:59] Commit to a schedule and do not be afraid to feel
- [10:55] Show up on your hard days.
- [13:08] When building your brand how do you not get overwhelmed
and take the right steps?
- [15:00] How do you handle the fear and anxiety of not finding a
- [17:00] Emily’s “friend’s first” theory for dating.
- [19:28] What is next?!
- [21:28] Why you should always have an open mind.
- [22:37] What helps her thrive?
- [23:46] How to build your brand online.
- [28:04] Was she scared to pursue the fitness industry?
- [29:27] Tips for stepping into action.
- [30:36] Her ideal date.
- [31:32] How different are you from your past self?
- [35:48] There is a time to reap and a time to sow.
- [42:04] The benefits of choosing healthy outlets.
- [43:47] Why good deeds matter!
- [47:40] The value of kindness and changing the
- [52:07] Giveaway for Episode 100!
Connect with me!
Workout & Nutrition
My favorite supplements www.1stphorm.com/EmilyHaydenFitness
My favorite ready-made healthy meals www.iconmeals.com and use code
EHFIT to save $$$!
Bay Breeze music courtesy of the artist, FortyThr33