Sep 21, 2020
In today’s solo episode Emily covers multiple heavy topics on
her mind. She begins with reminiscing on her podcast journey so far
and how she has evolved. She dives deep into demanding the best out
of ourselves and why we cannot judge others based on other people’s
actions. You will learn why timing is everything and why we should
always stand up for what we believe in.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- [0:30] How Emily has evolved since starting this podcast
- [6:14] There is ALWAYS room for growth.
- [9:43] The importance of asking for constructive feedback from
your core group.
- [12:11] How to keep yourself accountable.
- [14:30] The value of educating yourself.
- [16:42] How to handle conflict.
- [21:30] Why you should choose kindness and patience
- [27:00] How to choose the hard option and BE the bigger
- [28:13] You are NOT responsible for anyone else’s words or
beliefs, but your own!
- [31:57] How to qualify what you believe is true.
- [44:07] How we are meant to go through life together, not
- [46:15] There is peace on the other side.
Related Links/Products Mentioned
Connect with me!
Workout & Nutrition
My favorite supplements www.1stphorm.com/EmilyHaydenFitness
My favorite ready-made healthy meals www.iconmeals.com and use code
EHFIT to save $$$!
Bay Breeze music courtesy of the artist, FortyThr33